[3830] NA Sprint SSB W0BH HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB W0BH HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 12:59:24 -0800
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:  103       2
   40:   68       1
   20:   64       1
---------------------

Club:

Team: Dead Lizards Cant Talk

Comments:

A rough go from Kansas. 20 was tough when you only hear one side of most of the
QSOs .. didn't always know who was on deck.  20 did surprise me with some short
hop Qs after everyone had left.  With no amp on my second radio yet, I used #2
to CQ what appeared to be a dead band and got a number of surpise Qs (and
mults) during the second hour, most with low contact numbers.  Noise on 40 and
80 wasn't too bad from here and I didn't hear the problems some of you
mentioned in your posts. Guess there are a few advantages to living in KS!

Missed WY, ND, NE, NM, OK, WV, RI, NH, ME and only worked VE3-land north of the
border. Finally worked another KS as my last Q on 80 and heard and called a loud
OK at 0359:55 just to make myself feel better. He came back but we didn't log
what would have been a new mult for both of us.

Enjoyed the company as always. Looking forward to using less bandwidth next
weekend.  See you all then!

73, Bob, w0bh