[3830] MnQP VE3CRU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3cru@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] MnQP VE3CRU Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 07:23:21 -0800
                    Minnesota QSO Party

Call: VE3CRU
Operator(s): VE3CRU
Station: VE3CRU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Whitby Ontario
Operating Time (hrs): 3.3

  160:
   80:
   40:     19        0
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
-------------------------
Total:     19        0  Mults = 17  Total Score = 646

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Time on this contest was limited due to a significant funeral to attend in the
middle, which left me drained.  Forfeited the last hour too, too tired to
continue.  However, it was exciting, especially once I found some mobiles to
chase.

Ran 40 cw for the entire contest, heard nothing on other bands.  Missed some
good mobiles too, both from not being heard and absence, but many thanks all
for being there for us, especially out in that bitter cold wx.  Thanks also to
the organizers for another great event.

Looking forward to next year.

Bill   VE3CRU