[3830] MnQP K8GU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ethan@k8gu.com
Subject: [3830] MnQP K8GU Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 08:34:08 -0800
                    Minnesota QSO Party

Call: K8GU
Operator(s): K8GU
Station: K8GU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 5
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:      49       0
   40:     106       2
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
-------------------------
Total:     155       2  Mults = 71  Total Score = 22,152

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Equipment: 2X TS-930S/PIEXX, 40 meter dipole at 25 ft, 80 meter zig-zag dipole
at 25 ft

Hats off to MWA for another great MnQP!  Having done two southern MN routes as
a rover in good WX (W0YC/M in 2004 and 2005), I have the utmost respect for
those who did it in the bitter cold this year.

I'm sorry to the mobiles who had to repeat exchanges for me.  You had piles of
people zero-beat who kept on calling right over top of you.  To the callers:
you really only have to sign your call once or twice to work these guys.  If
you insist on calling more than that, you should consider using QSK.  (I'm done
griping now.)

I heard a few fixed stations on 20 CW; but, I couldn't raise any.  If you'd a
recording of our QSO, I have about 4 of the 5 hours recorded and can send you
an MP3.

Thanks again for the QSOs and 73,

--Ethan, K8GU/9.
http://www.k8gu.com/