[3830] NA Sprint CW K2SX/4 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k2sx@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K2SX/4 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 12:18:22 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: K2SX/4
Operator(s): K2SX
Station: K2SX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

   80:   84
   40:   51
   20:   12
---------------------

Club:

Team: Southern Sprint Coalition

Comments:

It was bad enough operating this contest with a vertical and a KW but barefoot
is much worse.  The SC mult did raise my signal level a bit but vy few knew I
was here.  On top of that, the computer decided not to send cw so I had to do
the whole contest manually.  At least I didn't have to use a pencil and paper
for logging altho given the troubles I had with the logging program I might
have been better off if I had used a pencil.  Of course, I didn't work a single
SC station.  Is this the sign of times to come?