[3830] RTTY WPX AE6RR SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ae6rr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX AE6RR SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 17:01:17 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: AE6RR
Operator(s): AE6RR
Station: AE6RR

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: San Jose, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:
   40:   30   80
   20:  112  185
   15:   18   31
   10:
-----------------
Total:  160  296  Prefixes = 108  Total Score = 31,968

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Operated stealth, the XYL thought that I was on the computer working!  Stealth
antenna also (deed restrictions).  S/P most of the time. Ran a freq. on 20m for
the last 1 1/2 hr. but blew a power strip 1/2 hour from the end!  That cost me
about 15 minutes, but I did have a good run for a while.  Thanks to the station
that spotted me.