[3830] RTTY WPX N6PC SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6pc@cox.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX N6PC SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 17:28:11 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: N6PC
Operator(s): N6PC
Station: N6PC

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 22.0

   80:   98  216
   40:   69  204
   20:  235  335
   15:   48   90
   10:    0    0
-----------------
Total:  450  845  Prefixes = 210  Total Score = 177,450

Club:

Comments:

Good contest and good contacts for my canyon location.. Still trying to improve
the low band antenna system. Problem with the real estate set up in the wrong
direction. Well more challenges.

Would be nice if those selecting a RUN FREQ would take a little more care in
saddling up next to a station running a frequency nearby. I know we are all
running sharp filters but when you are in my 250hz bandpass that is a bit too
close. I run LP and like to run the frequency just like the big guys. I can
take care of my part how about taking a listen with a 500hz filter before you
plunk yourselves down.. Thanks

See you all in the next RTTYfest...

Paul N6PC