[3830] RTTY WPX N6HC SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX N6HC SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 20:29:50 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: N6HC
Operator(s): N6HC
Station: N6HC

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Santa Ana, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5

   80:    0   0
   40:  109   0
   20:   90   0
   15:   69   0
   10:    0   0
-----------------
Total:  228   0  Prefixes = 157  Total Score = 99,500

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Since I haven't played in any contests in a while, I figured I better put in a
showing or my colleagues might look for my obituary.  So 6.5 hours was all I
could muster. Once I remembered how to configure the RTTY setup, the station
worked flawlessly. It was fun being "fresh meat" at the end of the contest.
I'll be at a M2 next weekend for the ARRL CW DX contest (W6EMC).  Great to hear
the usual suspects on RTTY and even better to meet some newcomers.
Best regards,  Arnie N6HC