[3830] RTTY WPX AL2F SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX AL2F SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 23:10:21 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: AL2F
Operator(s): AL2F
Station: AL2F

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: AK
Operating Time (hrs): 21.7

   80:   13   54
   40:   29  124
   20:  250  580
   15:   69  162
   10:
-----------------
Total:  361  920  Prefixes = 158  Total Score = 145,360

Club: ALASKA DX CLUB

Comments:

This was a good one, just the second time I've broken 100,000 points.  I had a
really bad noise from an unknown source on Saturday night on 80m, shut me down
early.  I need a better filter for the FT-857, it was hard to find a clear spot
Sunday afternoon on 20m, and after I did and got spotted ( thanks for all the
spots, N6QQ and others ) some big gun would move in to close for my 2.3khz
passband.  Wish I had a better antenna on 40m, this will be my next goal, those
6pointers on 40 are just to good to let go.

Thanks again to all the stations that took the time to pull me out of the
chaos(chaos in a good way).

See you in 2 week in the 160m ssb.

73-AL2F
Kris in AK