[3830] RTTY WPX IV3JCC SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX IV3JCC SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 02:16:05 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: IV3JCC
Operator(s): GIANFRANCO
Station: IV3JCC

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 30

   80:  200   796
   40:  254  1050
   20:  280   706
   15:   52   141
   10:
-----------------
Total:  786  2693  Prefixes = 408  Total Score = 1,098,744

Club:

Comments:

Hi

In the rtty WPX my goal of the million points has been caught up.
I have understood that the low bands pay, this is the reason because for the
next one i will try to mount antennas more performant in 40 and 80.
Infact the choice  LP has been determined from the coils of 40 that do not
accept more than 150 w in dig mode.
The propagation has been good as espected by me.
Not a lot of stations from Oceania, tnx to vk4an and vk3ke that called me.
A surprise was to work xw1llr and 9m2mt,great displeasure was to loose KG6DX,
weak and qsb, for a close strong sig from RU station.
Tnx also to E21YDP for the new country.
My setup .... great as usual, no problems.
Many tnx to all truly.
                          73 Gianni