[3830] RTTY WPX KG4IGC SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kg4igc@peoplepc.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX KG4IGC SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 03:46:49 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: KG4IGC
Operator(s): KG4IGC
Station: KG4IGC

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 26.68

   80:  144   326
   40:  185   490
   20:  210   315
   15:   12    19
   10:
-----------------
Total:  551  1150  Prefixes = 235  Total Score = 270,250

Club: Low Country Contest Club

Comments:

Enjoyed the contest, this was my first time being in such a big RTTY contest.
Started out late due to problems setting up N1MM, but many TNX goes out to ED
K3IXD and Dave NJ4F for their help in getting me up and running. Also, my
apologies to PSKers, seems that I got a little close to their frequency on 40.
I did not realize that I was so close in the heat of battle but did immediatly
move away once I was informed by an irate PSK op. Will not happen again SRI SRI
SRI! Overall, most ops were patient and a pleasure to work as usual, saw allot
of people that I have worked in previous contests. Great openings to EU
throughout the contest, got a pleasant surprise Saturday and got to work TF3AM
Andres in Iceland!! Many TNX to all for the Q's and see you next year!
Cheers and 73,
Frank KG4IGC