[3830] RTTY WPX HG4I SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX HG4I SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 10:56:16 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: HG4I
Operator(s): HG4I
Station: HG4I

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 22

   80:
   40:
   20:  707  1363
   15:
   10:
-----------------
Total:  707  1363  Prefixes = 388  Total Score = 528,844

Club: HADXC

Comments:

Thanks for all QSOs.
I have problems with my rotator (it's out of work now). This way I used my two
stacked TH7DXXs as "bi-directional antennas", 1X to JA (upper), 1X to USA (the
lower)loaded with only 300-300 Watts out from Drake L4B, Hi!
The second day noon time and afternoon (@ local time) was a surprice for me. I
copied same - not to strong, but solid - signals from VK/JA and W/K
stations....
But the right "big powwww" for me was the sunday evening operation, because I
received many solid and clear signals from the USA in SSB band segment between
14.110 and 14.145 kHz and few hours later good short skip to EU too....

I hope it will be better propagation in next years.... to catch the 100 W USA
stations too..... I heard many low power takers but I didn't copy against my
more QRZ?

My extra thanks to operators for activity from JT, 7Z (HZ), BD/BY, 8P, XT, 6W,
YW0, HI, HR, TI, 5C, CO(2IZ as usual), CX, 6H/6J, TA, OH0, VU (in contest!!!),
VK, ZL/ZM, and many EA8s, e.t.c. call areas. I passed FG, 5N, and many JA
areas...

Hear everbody next time!
73! Tibor