[3830] RTTY WPX ZC4LI SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hodgson@cytanet.com.cy
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX ZC4LI SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 02:37:37 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: ZC4LI
Operator(s): STEVE
Station: ZC4LI

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: ESBA CYPRUS
Operating Time (hrs): 28

   80:
   40:
   20: 1225  3513
   15:
   10:
-----------------
Total: 1225  3513  Prefixes = 552  Total Score = 1,939,176

Club: ESBA

Comments:

SO1R
Antenna:-  C/Craft A3S  @  50Ft
Amp:-      ACOM1000 @  750Watts
Rig:-      ICOM-756

Thanks to the organisers and to everyone for the Q's
Condx were not very good from here Sunday being particularly
flat.
Band opened around 0300z and closed 1800z ish
Personal goal was 2 mil points - FAILED
Best hour was 74 average was 40.
Gripes:- Guys who sent my call 3 or 4 times. {I KNOW IT}
         Guys putting out 10 KW working me and then moving up 1 KC/HZ
         and CQ'ing.
         Guys not listening on freq for more than a millisecond
         b4 CQ'ing.
An enjoyable but slightly disappointing contest as I had hoped
to do better.

73 and cu in the next one  Steve.