[3830] ARRLDX CW NG7Z SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW NG7Z SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 16:43:34 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: NG7Z
Operator(s): NG7Z
Station: NG7Z

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Bothell, WA
Operating Time (hrs): 7.25

  160:
   80:   29    17
   40:   76    31
   20:  110    38
   15:   42    20
   10:
-------------------
Total:  257   106  Total Score = 81,408

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Did pretty well I think considering limited time available for the contest. With
no beam anymore, I can sure see the difference in the number of repeats asked.
Spent a good deal of time on 15M as it was open to SA and the Carribean for
several hours each day. All contacts were S&P except for a short JA run
Saturday afternoon. Thanks to the wonderful ops who stayed with me during the
numerous repeats. There's some good ears out there.
73 Paul NG7Z