[3830] ARRLDX CW VE9DX SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW VE9DX SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 05:18:19 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: VE9DX
Operator(s): VE9DX
Station: VE9DX

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: NB
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:   93    45
   80:   98    54
   40:   85    48
   20:  126    54
   15:   33    25
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  435   226  Total Score = 294,930

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Worked 80 stns on 160 the first night and 13 the second.  Just nothing there
that was new.  Called RK2FWA and UU7J on and off for a long time with no
results.  Even though they were both over S9, they just never heard me.
Really could not spend much time on the air as we had company so missed most of
the prime time for 20,15 and 10.  Hopefully I did provide a mult for a few
though.
Next year, I will do better...!
Logs already uploaded to LOTW.
73 Andy (VE9DX)