[3830] ARRLDX CW KV8Q SOSB/20 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kv8q@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KV8Q SOSB/20 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 07:26:42 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: KV8Q
Operator(s): KV8Q
Station: KV8Q

Class: SOSB/20 LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  378    89
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  378    89  Total Score = 100,926

Club: Low Wire Ccontest Club

Comments:

Had to play with just 20 meters due to rig issues.  My goal was to have 100
mults but came up 11 short.  It was nice to get VP8 and CX in the log in the
last 30 minutes.  They were both just sitting in the clear calling CQ.
Seemed like more QRN on Sunday; but, signals from EU were better Sunday also.
Still heard EU at the end of the test.  Spent 98% of the time S&P and
appreciate everyone pulling me out.  See you all next year on all six bands
again.
Rig - Kenwood TS930-Su
Antenna - 102' G5RV @ 45'
Software - N1MM