[3830] NAQP RTTY WW4LL M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fdennin@numail.org
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY WW4LL M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 14:06:35 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: WW4LL
Operator(s): WW4LL
Station: WW4LL

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:  153    38
   40:  284    57
   20:  147    37
   15:   58    12
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  642   144  Total Score = 92,448

Club: South East Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Went to 10 on the hour with no results at all.  20 and 15 were disappointing.
Band was long on 20 and worked almost no New England.

Only managed to pass 6 stations but resulted in 4 mults.  Disappointing that we
didn't hear and work more locals.  Surprised to only work Don, AA5AU one time.
I think that conditions were down and didn't appear to have many participants,
although welcome to the new ones.

Poopsie, Beaver and a handful of other names brought a smile to our faces.

Thanks to those that moved for us, the spots and Qs.  See you in the next one.

73'....Fred WW4LL