[3830] UBA CW VA7ST SOSB/20 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] UBA CW VA7ST SOSB/20 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 14:52:37 -0800
                    UBA DX Contest, CW

Call: VA7ST
Operator(s): VA7ST
Station: VA7ST

Class: SOSB/20 LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 2

   80:
   40:
   20:  74     31
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  74     31  Total Score = 8,339

Club:

Comments:

Got up early, excited by the 10 a.m. start of NAQP RTTY. Had nothing to do
(though in retrospect, I should have been out in the yard inspecting low-band
antennas for needed repairs). Turned on the rig to get it set up for RTTY and
heard action on CW. Can't resist a contest, so I cranked up the tower three
hours early and darted back inside to leap in.

Had a grand time working EU on 20M. Found 11 ON stations and 20 other mults, so
my two hours was nicely populated with multipliers. Worked half a dozen VEs,
too. Mostly CQ with a bit of S&P mixed in. It was great fun. Will do it again.