[3830] CQ160 SSB WB8JUI Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, therickman@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB WB8JUI Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 16:16:04 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: WB8JUI
Operator(s): WB8JUI
Station: WB8JUI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Bellevue, Ohio
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 243  State/Prov = 49  Countries = 5  Total Score = 30,618

Club:

Comments:

I have a major static and splatter headache after this one.  This reinforces my
preference for CW contests.

Conditions were horrendous here Friday evening / Saturday morning.  I finally
bit the bullet and went outside around 1000Z Saturday to chisel about 24 inches
of ice and snow off the base on my inverted L.  One of the remaining large snow
drifts left in the backyard is directly on the base of my antenna.  Conditions
improved quite a bit early Sunday AM.  Maybe the ice and snow removal
helped...

I missed chasing Bob K0RC on the W1VE scorecard.  I understand he had some
antenna issues.  More people should participate in the scorecard.  All it takes
is one simple setting in the N1MM logger and you're good to go.

Thanks to all for the QSOs.  See you all on 160 meters next contest season.

73 - Rick WB8JUI