[3830] CQ160 SSB K1EP Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k1ep@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB K1EP Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 16:40:40 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: K1EP
Operator(s): K1EP
Station: K1EP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 11:30

Total:  QSOs = 301  State/Prov = 42  Countries = 6  Total Score = 34,608

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I don't usually do SSB contests from home, but entered just to play and see how
conditions were.  It seemed that the band was a little short Friday night,
didn't hear hardly anything from the west.  UA2FF popped in for a moment though
to the east.  S9 noise was tiring most of the night, as well as SSB contests.
Heard a few more states/prov/countries than I could work.  I assumed since I
was LP and they were HP, that it just was the high noise level everywhere.
Heard some Europe but they just could not hear me.   The band was packed all
the way up to 1.98 or so, lots of stations out there.  Thanks to everyone who
pulled me out of the noise.  I can't run any more power, lest they find me here
at the condo!