[3830] CQ160 SSB K9MMS Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K9MMS@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB K9MMS Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 18:13:59 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: K9MMS
Operator(s): K9MMS
Station: K9MMS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 13.8

Total:  QSOs = 263  State/Prov = 52  Countries = 5  Total Score = 34,599

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Due to the major storm activity and very high noise levels, I only managed to
have logged 70 QSOs during Friday night's operating time of 3.5 hours.  I got
an earlier start on Saturday night, but the conditions did not improve much
until around 0700Z.  It took an unusually long time for the band to open
towards the west coast -- even then, not a lot of western stations heard /
worked.

For the U.S., I missed SC and MS.  Never heard KH6 and KL7.  Worked lots of VE3
stations, but very sparse on other VE provinces -- most not even heard.

To those stations that ended up in my log, thank you for the QSOs, all the
repeats, and your patience.

73,
    Gary