[3830] NAQP RTTY K0HW Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K0HW@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY K0HW Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 18:51:22 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: K0HW
Operator(s): K0HW
Station: K0HW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: South Dakota
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:  131    41
   40:  114    39
   20:  146    36
   15:   18     6
   10:    1     0
-------------------
Total:  410   122  Total Score = 50,020

Club:

Team: SWACC #2

Comments:

I am glad to see the entry screen is back, I got a slow start and I
can't say that it ever improved.  I did check and call CQ on 10
for the first 3 hours both on the hour and the half hour.  I did
find one station out of North America but of course no multiplier.

There were wall to wall signals again on 20 and people were not
on 20 when I checked early so I don't know where the SO2R folks
were hanging out.  There was some activity on 15 but it was very
long from here.  I thought I would catch a few of the neighbor
states on 20 but they must not have been hearing me and I heard
only a few and they were all in S&P mode.  I spent a lot of time
in S&P mode with rates above 60 per hour most of the time and when
in CQ mode the rate stayed between 30 and 40.

This contesting is always fun and then you go back and try to figure
out what you could do better.  Many states were not heard on any
bands.

Writelog, ICOM 756 PROII, AEA PK-232, HyGain TH11DX, Dipoles on
40 & 80