[3830] ARRLDX SSB NQ4I M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, NQ4I@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB NQ4I M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 16:22:04 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: NQ4I
Operator(s): NQ4I AND VE7ZO
Station: NQ4I

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Griffin, GA
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:    5     4
   80:   24    17
   40:   15    13
   20:   78    44
   15:  354    65
   10:   11     5
-------------------
Total:  487   148  Total Score = 216,228

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Jim and I just wanted to play around some...also wanted to see how the 15m
stacks were doing into JA and EU...I had told Jim that 15m would open to JA at
2130...and sure enough at exactly 2130 he worked his first JA on 15....had many
nice signal reports from EU on the 15m stack also...were test driving the
station for a possible WPX SSB single band effort by VE7ZO later in the
month...we normally don't do this test as we do the WPX SSB instead...but no
M-M crew for WPX SSB, just a single band effort...by the sound of scores I
heard on 3830 we missed a really good one...73 to all and look for NQ4I in WPX
SSB and maybe WPX CW in May!! de Rick nq4i