[3830] ARRLDX SSB KO7X SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, alan_ut@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB KO7X SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 00:20:56 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: KO7X
Operator(s): KO7X
Station: KO7X

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Wyoming
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    6     6
   80:   34    27
   40:   48    26
   20:  144    63
   15:  137    46
   10:    5     3
-------------------
Total:  374   171  Total Score = 191,862

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Zero QSOs on 10 meters Saturday - I could hear LU1HF very weak and no other
stations each time I checked the band. Sunday was just a bit different - at
least the band opened a little bit and 3 SA countries went into the log. 15 was
excellent into SA on Sunday - big strong signals from many PY, LU and others. 20
was a struggle with all the QRM. The low bands were difficult as usual. I
thought that 80 meters would have been busier with all the space available to
us, but it seemed that most of the activity was in the 3750-3800 KHz segment.
Many stations were operating split even on 20 meters. An interesting contest at
the bottom of the sunspot cycle. Next year should certainly be better.