[3830] ARRLDX SSB ZL3WW SOSB/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dule.zl3ww@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB ZL3WW SOSB/40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 03:00:33 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: ZL3WW
Operator(s): ZL3WW
Station: ZL3WW

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: auckland
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:
   80:
   40:  938    57
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  938    57  Total Score = 160,398

Club: SKY Contest Club

Comments:

This time I've started the contest on time.
Everything was working just as it was supposed to work, but the
conditions on the band were definitely less than optimal.
I was hoping to reach at least 1000 QSOs, but I've failed just
a tad short of the set goal. Lot of stations have had an EME-like
signal (or even weaker than that), but the experience from the vast
number of VHF/UHF contests has helped me to dig out those signals
from the noise and complete the QSOs - all of that again thanks
to the YU1EXY contest "school" that seams to be one of the best ;-)
I wish to thank everyone who called and hope to see you again
first in Russian DX, followed by WPX contest.

Regards, Dule ZL3WW/YZ1WW