[3830] ARRLDX SSB CU2A(@CU2CE) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB CU2A(@CU2CE) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 21:47:45 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: CU2A
Operator(s): CU2CE,CU2DX,OH2BH
Station: CU2CE

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Azores,Europe
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  296    41
   80:  833    54
   40:  889    55
   20: 1896    60
   15:  769    52
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 4683   262  Total Score = 3,677,694

Club: CU/OH Contest Consortium

Comments:

Another contest in multinational configuration. We had an edge to
continental Europe on 160M and 15M. I guess that's why we are here.
North, East and West have so different propagtion characteristics
and it is obviously salt of the game. We are definitely back on our
old European soil - it is 45 years from the first CQWW here. It is
time to return home. To good old Europe!

We did operate this contest in a memory of Phil, N6ZZ - what a
shocking news it was during the week.

To Phil Goetz, N6ZZ

Loosen your hands, let go and say good-by.
Let the stars and the songs go.
Let the faces and years go.
Loosen your hands and say good-by.

â??Carl Sandburg