[3830] ARRLDX SSB NT4D M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4kaz@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB NT4D M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 05:35:53 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: NT4D
Operator(s): NT4D,W4KAZ,NT4Q
Station: NT4D

Class: M/S HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 31.5

  160:   26    22
   80:   73    48
   40:  114    83
   20:  370    83
   15:  330    73
   10:   27    13
-------------------
Total:  940   293  Total Score = 826,260

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Wow, looks like we were the kings of 10 meters with a whopping 27 Q's!

Lots of fun playing with spot S&P(W4KAZ does not operate assisted at home QTH).
 This wound up helping the mult count in the long run.

Apologies to the stations who tried to call into my 20 meter run(W4KAZ) on
Sunday, but signals were very weak into NT4D on 20 amid the high QRM.  Fishing
was much better in the 15 meter hole.  We could easily have done better if we
had run more on Saturday, but we are all hoping to see better band conditions
before committing to an all out effort.

Hoping to see the sunspots ramping up soon.

73,
W4KAZ (for the crew)