Re: [3830] [NCCC] N6RO NCCC Thursday Practice Mar 9 Z

To: Ken Keeler <kenkeeler@jazznut.com>
Subject: Re: [3830] [NCCC] N6RO NCCC Thursday Practice Mar 9 Z
From: Jack Brindle <jackbrindle@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 23:01:31 -0800
It has a really major problem. Moving to 3630 excludes Generals and
Advanced Class hams. Would it really be a problem? Well, perhaps the
biggest example is the aforementioned (in Ken's post) K4BAI.

I'd strongly suggest staying above the 3800 General boundary.

Unless you want to hold the chat on CW...

On Mar 8, 2007, at 10:12 PM, Ken Keeler wrote:

> Tonight after the NS, it was hard to find a frequency anywhere near
> conduct the NCCC net and post-contest chat.  There is a rising
> interest in
> moving to 3630 to avoid the pig-farmers up-band.  What do you folks
> think
> (both NCCC and NS participants)?  Most of us are CW oriented, and
> your 80m
> CW antenna settings should work OK on 3630.  Let us know your thots
> on this.

- Jack Brindle, W6FB