[3830] ARRLDX SSB V47KP M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB V47KP M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 19:05:53 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: V47KP
Operator(s): W2OX,K3NM
Station: V47KP

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: ST. KITTS
Operating Time (hrs): 29.3

  160:  288    48
   80:  559    55
   40:  799    58
   20: 2074    59
   15: 2343    59
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 6063   279  Total Score = 5,074,731

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Power line noise was a problem again, Hopefully we can get it fixed. We spent
two weeks doing station maintance and repairs also installed a 5 element 10
meter hygain ca and a 5 elementn 15 meter hygain ca The 15 meter beam work very
good next one to go up will be 5 element 20 meter hygain ca these antennas
should be a big help in the future. All work was completed about 7 hours before
the contest.

Thanks for all the Q'S  w2ox Alex and k3nm Joe