[3830] OkQP NS3T SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] OkQP NS3T SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 14:14:34 -0700
                    Oklahoma QSO Party

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 7
Radios: SO2R

  160:      0        0
   80:      4        0
   40:     36        2
   20:     52       18
   15:      0        0
   10:      0        0
------------------------
Total:     92       20  Mults = 58  Total Score = 18,328

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Wow - hats off to the organizers of this year's event!!  All the special calls
and all the mobiles made this a very fun time.  I just sort of popped in and
out of the shack on Saturday and Sunday and missed a bunch of time here and
there...but it was still a lot of fun.  A bit more time in the chair and I
might have been close to a sweep.

Propagation to my QTH wasn't that great - I heard lots of pileups, but not the
mobiles that were creating them too many times.  And things were ESP-like on
phone for the most part as well.

Five years ago I won the LP out of state category with just 50 Q's - this
contest has come of age and those behind it deserve a pat on the back for
making it so interesting for those of us outside of Oklahoma!

73 Jamie NS3T