[3830] OkQP N5OT SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5ot@n5ot.com
Subject: [3830] OkQP N5OT SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 16:40:01 -0700
                    Oklahoma QSO Party

Call: N5OT
Operator(s): N5OT
Station: N5OT

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Osage County
Operating Time (hrs): 11

  160:      0       0
   80:    105       0
   40:    316       0
   20:    228       0
   15:      3       0
   10:      0       0
------------------------
Total:    652       0  Mults = 73  Total Score = 142,788

Club: Oklahoma DX Association

Comments:

This was a great contest! Thanks to the OKDXA for running a really fun event.
Thanks also to everyone outside of Oklahoma who got on to work us!

When I decided I would try to get one of the Sponsor's mugs for working
O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A with the commemorative 1x1 callsigns, I guess I wasn't thinking
how hard it would be to hear those guys and break their piles from within the
Oklahoma Cone of Silence. Oh well. I missed it and wound up with only
O-K-L-A-M-A. Dang. (and only 22 Oklahoma counties, double-dang).

15 was awful, 10 was worse.  80, on the other hand was much more productive
than I was expecting, thunderstorms and all.  Thanks to everyone who got down
there to work us.  That was the only band where stations in other Oklahoma
counties were actually loud.

My mult total counts the state of Oklahoma per the rules.  Is that right?

I hope you out-of-state ops did better than I did on the mug!  Thanks again for
all the CW QSOs.

73 - Mark, N5OT