[3830] ARRLDX SSB VE6JY SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve6jy@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB VE6JY SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 11:18:57 -0700
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: VE6JY
Operator(s): VE6JY
Station: VE6JY

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: AB
Operating Time (hrs): 36

  160:
   80:    3     2
   40:
   20: 1036   102
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total: 1039   104  Total Score = 324,168

Club: Alberta Clippers

Comments:

This was meant to be a SINGLE OP 20m assisted effort but there ain't no such
category so....  Only went down to 80 to give ON4UN and a few other strong Eu
signals a mult. Listened on 15m a few times and good Eu signal there too.  So
overall I think it was a pretty good weekend from Western Canada. 20 was open
both nights all night but hard to get much started. When I did get a run there
so many weak signals that I just couldn't copy, sorry about that. A lot of them
turned out to be 100 watters, as the majority of the 5 watt QRP guys had better
antennas and therefore better signals....

73 Don
VE6JY