[3830] ARRLDX SSB SN3R(SP7VC) SOSB/160 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB SN3R(SP7VC) SOSB/160 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 16:56:17 -0700
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: SN3R
Operator(s): SP7VC
Station: SN3R

Class: SOSB/160 HP
QTH: Buchwald
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:  76     23
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  76     23  Total Score = 5,244

Club: SPDXC

Comments:

It was my next contest when I was operating from the club station of SP3KEY
on the 160 meters band (contest call SN3R)
I was using 4-square K9AY array - antenna idea by SP3RBR. Four K9AY
placed on the square 40x40 meters - this system works really great.

K9AY system of four antennas is especially advantageous in areas where
you have not enough place for full size beverages. It is also very
effective on 80 meters.
Please visit the web site of SP3KEY at http://sp3key.com/. There are
two articles aboyt the K9AY available in English:
http://www.sp3key.com/klub/k9ay_160_en/index.html
http://www.sp3key.com/klub/k9ay_pro/index_en.html

See you in the next contest

 SP7VC Mek