[3830] Rus DX DP4K M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Rus DX DP4K M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 11:50:48 -0700
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: DP4K
Operator(s): DJ2QV, DJ1YFK, DD2SMA, DK3DM
Station: DP4K

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Radio Taubeneiche
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:   154     6       38        37
   80:   437   173       64        57
   40:   421    76       70        63
   20:   455   505       85        74
   15:   160    38       59        37
   10:     0     2        1         0
Total:  1627   800      317       268  Total Score = 9,397,440

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Hi @ all Contest friends !

MANY THANKS to all for the QSOs in the RDXC 2007. We enjoyed the
Contest again this year, even so the weather was very terrible at
our QTH. We had a lot of rain and pretty high winds. In our shack
(a very old caravan) we had a lot of noise because of that and
also QRN somitimes from static rain.
Had some small technical problems but nothing we couldn´t fix.
We sure missed our 2 ele 40m beam, which is on the ground after
storm "Kyrill". So only a delta loop on 40 which Maik, DJ2QV did
build. Tnx Maik.
We had one newcomer at "Radio Taubeneiche" in our team this year...
that was Markus, DD2SMA. Tnx also to him for joining the crazy
Radio Taubeneiche OP´s !
Great pleasure to have Fabian, DJ1YFK joining us again this year
and Tnx also to him for the travel to us.
CONDX worse than last year but I think activity again better than
last year and so we are happy with our Score reaching nearly the
same as last year.
I think we will see very good scores for this one...

Again many thanks to all who gave us some points and for spotting us
and I hope all of you had as much fun, as we had !

See some pictures of us at: http://www.taubeneiche.de

See you all later. Most probebly in WPX-SSB where Uli, DL8OBQ will
do a SOSB-20m from DP4K.

Vy 73 de Heiko, DK3DM for the RDXC 2007 Team !