[3830] BARTG K7RE/0 SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7re@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] BARTG K7RE/0 SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 12:44:35 -0700
                    BARTG Spring RTTY Contest

Call: K7RE/0
Operator(s): K7RE/0
Station: K7RE/0

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 27

   80:   82       2         12
   40:  172       6         16
   20:  334      42         17
   15:    1       1          1
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  589      51         45  Continents = 6  Total Score = 339,264

Club:

Comments:

I spent about 26 hours out of the 30 hours allowed by the rules.
    RTTY continues to amaze me in these days of terrible band
   conditions. I even worked a G8 on 40M with my low dipole,
   he actually came back to my CQ!  I worked 2 new ones on
   20M for my DXCC RTTY totals.  Last year I did  only 350 QSO's,
   this year 589, but that total will be knocked down a bit
   when the contest committee verifies the log.  Last year's
  total score was verified at 191K, this year 339K.  I used my
  SDR-1000 and Ameritron amplifier and ran around 300W out as
  there was no power limit in this event. Early in the event,
  I was told by N7BF and NU6X that I had no sideband surpression.
   I was able to quickly fix the problem (unplugged cable), with
  their help,  I certainly want to thank them for identifying the
   problem in the true ham spirit.