[3830] NCCC Sprint K6VVA LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dx35@hilding.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K6VVA LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 20:48:17 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Mar 23

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: RF Hole
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:   6      4
   40:  16     11
   20:  14      4
-------------------
Total:  36     19  Total Score = 684

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

QTH: RF Hole
STN: TS-480(2) A3@30ft 80/40m low wires

I almost missed the NS tonight.  A few minutes before it started I happened to
look at the clock, and then it was mad scramble time.

More typing QLF tonight, and the new headphones kept slipping off my bald head.
 I will trying putting on my NCCC baseball cap underneath next week.

Apologies to W0BH...you faded into the noise on 20m and couldn't copy your
exchange.

According to info given meon the Post-NS 3830 Net tonight, I didn't realize
that mults per band count, so below is my REVISED score for last week:

80m = 14q (7m)
40m = 12q (8m)
20m = 5q (3m)

Total: 31 Q's x 18 Mults = 558

I wonder if anyone else also short-sheeted themselves on a total mult count?

Nice to hear Dannyyyyyyy, K7SS, back in the saddle.

73 & Tnx for the Q's...

Rick, K6VVA