[3830] Rus DX CT6A(CT1ILT) SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ct1ilt@mail.telepac.pt
Subject: [3830] Rus DX CT6A(CT1ILT) SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 12:04:11 -0700
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: CT6A
Operator(s): CT1ILT
Station: CT6A

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: OAZ
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:    45    0        26         6
   80:   228    0        45        37
   40:   574    0        65        57
   20:   766    0        62        66
   15:   254    0        49        35
   10:     0    0         0         0
Total:  1867    0       247       201  Total Score = 4,809,280

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Fantastic contest... lots of activity, just one of the best contests (if not the
best!!!)

Nice to see lots of WWYC guys on the air..

My congrats to Dave 9A1UN for breaking EU SSB record for quite some margin...

The strategy was to keep the secund rig always busy either working Russians or
Multipliers and I think I did it quite well.., my best run was over 140q/h

160m was great to USA i just dont understand how USA could hear me quite well
and Europeans couldnt! got to work on the antenas for 160m

I was just sorry not having made a single qso on 10m...

73's Cu next one
CT1ILT aka CT6A, 6Y3T