[3830] WPX SSB NX5M SOSB15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nx5m@txcyber.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB NX5M SOSB15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 16:49:54 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: NX5M
Operator(s): NX5M
Station: NX5M

Class: SOSB15 HP
QTH: TEXAS
Operating Time (hrs): 12

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  300
   10:
------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Multi-Two was the plan unit about 2000z Friday because operator changes at the
last minute forced me to just cancel.  I decided to get on 15m and put in a
little effort....but not much.
The first few hours on 15 were not bad at all despite the rates being down.
Spent a few hours on Saturday afternoon but the band was all but gone at
sunset.
Got back on Sunday at 1515z, made my 300th qso at 1542z, turned everything off
and disconnected it.