[3830] WPX SSB F1JKJ SOSB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, laurent@ferracci.org
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB F1JKJ SOSB20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 00:01:04 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: F1JKJ
Operator(s): F1JKJ
Station: F1JKJ

Class: SOSB20 HP
QTH: JN23as
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 1017
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Clipperton DX Club

Comments:

It could have been a great time, if only my transceiver hadn't stopped working 4
hours before the end, not allowing me to be in the final rush hours !

However, it was fun to operate this contest in which even a "F1" is an
interesting multi and can get some decent runs. This was also my first time
with an amp (600W solid state), it worked flawlessly.

Propagation did not seem good on saturday, but was better sunday. 20M was
crowded, only the "VE sweet home" at the bottom was not. Lucky them !