[3830] WPX SSB SJ2W(@SM2HWG) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mike@sm3wmv.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB SJ2W(@SM2HWG) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 02:34:50 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: SJ2W
Operator(s): SM2HWG, SM2LIY, SM2SYV, SM2YIZ, SM3JLA, SM3WMV
Station: SM2HWG

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Sika
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:   14
   80:  158
   40:  585
   20: 1888
   15:  275
   10:    0
------------

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

The propagations were terrible half of Saturday but improved after that. I think
we had about 86% EU on Saturday evening before we got some nice openings towards
the US. We ended up with about 56% EU. We had a blast and claimed a new SM M/S
record. We look forward to next time with hopefully more sunspots.

Thanks to Lars, SM2HWG and wife Cindy for letting us use the station once
again.

Tnx for the qsos
73 from Camp Cindy!