[3830] WPX SSB JQ1BVI SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jq1bvi@jarl.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB JQ1BVI SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 05:37:44 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: JQ1BVI
Operator(s): JQ1BVI
Station: JQ1BVI

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Tokyo
Operating Time (hrs): 36

------------
  160:    0
   80:   27
   40:  127
   20:  471
   15:  369
   10:   24
------------

Club: Japan DX Association

Comments:

In WPX and Eudx, I am the most favorite contests. Why?

ï½¥It is healthy. When taking a rest for 12h, meal, shopping,
and sleep can be taken.

ï½¥It does while it is in JA and Prifexs of JQ1 is unusual.
It made QSO of VP2E, 3DA0EI, J28JA, and 9J2BO.

ï½¥In the serial number, the meaning of the strategy is deepened.

However, I was participation after an interval of five years.
QSY, job change, and the child's birth. 。。The life environment has
changed between them. And, the environment that enjoyed the contest
again was made.

As for NA, it was wonderful, and EU was not good for a day.
NA was not good on the second day. However, EU was good.

The number of JA decreases very much, and BY, UA9, and 0 have
increased very much. If you see Asia in the next cycle peak, Q
of BY will become a main current. Time that call of a lot of
nostalgias was able to be heard. I was happy. In the following
contests, let's meet.