[3830] WPX SSB DN3FA(@DK9VZ) SO(R)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dk9vz@darc.de
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB DN3FA(@DK9VZ) SO(R)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 08:01:13 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: DN3FA
Operator(s): DN3FA
Station: DK9VZ

Class: SO(R)AB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 5,5

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:   31
   20:   65
   15:   14
   10:    1
------------

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

We worked this contest from home for training purposes. Dominik, my 11 year old
sun, wanted to learn how to contest. He had a lot of fun starting with S&P and
then trying his first CQ. After the first "88" I had to explain something. In
the next QSO he got the answer: "Thanks for points my lady" and he began
laughing out loud. Today he asked at least three times for the next contest
date. I think that was successful youth work ;-))

BTW: DN-Calls are special german training calls

CU in WPX CW as DR4A again
73 de
Wolfgang DK9VZ