[3830] WPX SSB J75RZ M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w2rzs@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB J75RZ M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 08:52:11 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: J75RZ
Operator(s): WA2VQW, WB2NVR
Station: J75RZ

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: Dominica
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:    3
   80:   60
   40:  144
   20:  341
   15:  208
   10:   12
------------

Club: RZS Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

Operating from the Rain Forest in Dominica was an experience! We
don't know which was worse - the rain, the bats, the birds, the rain, the
rats, the rain, the lizzards, the rain, or the propagation.  All our antennas
were vertical dipoles in the trees. The constantly wet leaves didn't help our
score. On second thought, it was the propagation.  Daytime was a major
disappointment, as was 160 meters.  In spite of it all, we had a great time.