[3830] WPX SSB KC3R(LZ4AX) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB KC3R(LZ4AX) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 13:55:36 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: KC3R
Operator(s): LZ4AX
Station: K3CR

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: State College, PA
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:   25
   80:  571
   40:  350
   20: 1683
   15:   54
   10:
------------

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

This was the last one in a series of 4 contests that I did seriously starting
with ARRL DX CW. After each one of them I thought that it just couldn't get any
worse. Well, I was wrong all three times. This one added some other realities,
particularly specific to the US Phone contesting. Ugh, I'm really glad it's
over. Hopefully we'll get a little bit better conditions in May.

Thanks to everyone who patiently waited and repeated his call/number until I
was finally able to sort it out. My sincere thanks to WA3FET who let me operate
the best SO station on the East Coast again.

73, Alex LZ4AX