[3830] WPX SSB K4EU SO(TS)SB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB K4EU SO(TS)SB20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 14:07:47 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: K4EU
Operator(s): K4EU
Station: K4EU

Class: SO(TS)SB20 HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 18

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  809
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Because I'm a big college basketball fan, installed a TV in the shack so I could
operate and watch the NCAA Tournament basketball games at the same time.
Neat!!!  Big thrill to have EL2DX and ST2A call me back-to-back.  Likewise it
was neat to get a small opening to JA late Sunday afternoon and have 9M8 and
9M2 call in during that opening.  Worked 99 countries so couldn't be happier
with my results.  Really neat to hear the 5C5/5D5's sport those prefixes.  When
I was QRV as CN8FC a few years ago tried to get the authorities to allow me to
use 5E5 but they refused so it's good to see the tide has turned.  Good to hear
HD2A.  Reminds me of my 3 years as WA4UAZ/HC1 when was able to operate the first
CQ WPX CW as HD1A.....  As usual this contest is great fun with a lots of
prefixes available even when conditions are down.  Thanks for the Q's.
73....//Steve K4EU

FT-1000MP/Field
QRO Amp
Tennadyne 8ele LP up 50'