[3830] WPX SSB 4L4WW SOSB40 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB 4L4WW SOSB40 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 20:22:08 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: 4L4WW
Operator(s): 4L4WW
Station: 4L4WW

Class: SOSB40 LP
QTH: Obcha, West Georgia
Operating Time (hrs): 31.5

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  838
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  838  Prefixes = 464  Total Score = 2,118,160

Club:

Comments:

I hated this decesion but had to move in LP category. Striong winds prior to
contest have damaged power lines and the only option was to use a small
generator, which by the way was srared by my friend Mamuka 4L2M running LP on
20m next to me. He did pretty well breaking old Asian record so
congratulations!.
Propagation was bad most of the time.... very few US stations were heard and
worked. Still pleased with the result and what's most important I am getting
valuable contest experience.
Thanks to all whom I worked and see you next time!
73! Gia