[3830] WPX SSB SO2R(SP2FAX) SOSB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB SO2R(SP2FAX) SOSB20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 03:14:26 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: SO2R
Operator(s): SP2FAX
Station: SP2FAX

Class: SOSB20 HP
QTH: North SP
Operating Time (hrs): 36

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 2515
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: SPDXC

Comments:

Last year was good propagation on 20 so I decided this to repeat in this year.
All more that antennas from 40 and 10 are damaged after large winds from
January.
On Saturday at the large wind set up large static cracks and at K 4
additionally was not the opening on NA. After first day I had for 300 qso less
as into year earlier and a lot less than stations from south Eu. On Sunday it
was a lot better but with difficulty to make up losses when the competition is
very much goods. Comparatively to Jiri OK5Z I had 200 EU, 50 OC and 30 SA less
and 30 NA and 40 AS more. My first contest of the where second day I made for
400 qso above first. Supose 100 mults diferent was Europeans. Northern Poland
this is not good place at enlarged level Aurora. Similarly as VE4. Most of weak
stn from NA I can heard only on Stack 6 over 6, no signals on simple antena.
Cu next year.

Kaz SP2FAX