[3830] WPX SSB TO5A(NH7A) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB TO5A(NH7A) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 03:59:39 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: TO5A
Operator(s): NH7A
Station: TO5A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Martinique
Operating Time (hrs): 36

------------
  160:    0
   80:  261
   40:  549
   20: 1298
   15:  743
   10:    4
------------

Club:

Comments:

This contest brought back memories of my first 1964 WPX contest when I used a
vertical and 100 watts. I thought conditions were tough then and this event
seemed just as slow and tough as then. I am glad this is the bottom of the
cycle and that conditions will only get better.
I only worked a couple of Japanese stations.