[3830] WPX SSB N8BJQ SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sbolia@woh.rr.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB N8BJQ SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 05:26:04 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: N8BJQ
Operator(s): N8BJQ
Station: N8BJQ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: OHIO
Operating Time (hrs): 30
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:   56
   80:  183
   40:  183
   20:  564
   15:  164
   10:   30
------------

Club: SWODXA

Comments:

A tough weekend.  Started good for a couple of hours, most of Saturday was a
real struggle and Sunday afternoon picked things up.  Almost gave up early
Sunday until I found a spot on 20 and had a nice run of 3 pointers and mults
from EU.  Short but decent 10M opening on Saturday - only a couple of Q's on 10
on Sunday.  Like the extra space on 80M.  Nice not to have to fight for a
frequency.  40 was surprising - not as many 6 pointers as I would have
expected.  Is nice not to have to work split as much.  Did not hear lots of
guys listening up (their loss). Nothing broke (any more than it already is).  2
ele 40 needs to come down for major repairs and one rotor turns but have no idea
where it is pointing without running outside to check.  Thought I'd use my own
call for a change.  Could not have been too many N8's on.  Took me most of the
weekend to find another one.