[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3bb@mindspring.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 20:29:22 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Mar 30

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Austin, TX
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   1      1
   80:   9      8
   40:  29     14
   20:  19      5
-------------------
Total:  58     28  Total Score = 1,624

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Started off with #6 as I forgot to delete the practice QSOs before the NS
started. I really need frequent practice. Had a terrible start, as got beat out
on three straight jump balls to W6. Finally got N4AF on 40 meters on a "F7" CQ
and then things started to click, after Howie switched from KN4PQL to "Al"
smoothly on the fly!

Weather here is wet (we need it!) and the noise on the bands was nil. Ended up
with a very loud KZ5D on 160 for my one and only QSO there.

Lots more activity tonight...think the names helped.

Most frequent stations worked:

N6RO-6
K7NV, W5JAW-5
N4AF, N9CK, K6VVA, W9RE-4
K7SS, NS3T, W6SJ, KZ5D-3

It was fun. Thanks to the NCCC and the FB operators. This is fun.

Jim N3BB