[3830] SP DX VE3SY SOABSSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, paul@ve3sy.com
Subject: [3830] SP DX VE3SY SOABSSB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 14:43:43 -0700
                    SP DX Contest

Call: VE3SY
Operator(s): VE3SY
Station: VE3SY

Class: SOABSSB HP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs): 5

  160:
   80:           8      6
   40:          25     13
   20:         162     16
   15:
   10:
---------------------------
Total:   0     195     35  Total Score = 20,730

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

I had a quiet weekend so thought I would spend a few hrs on the SP contest. With
the poor weekend propagation, it was very hard going.  I tried calling several
strong SP stations on 20 at 100 watts with no reply.  Even with my ALPHA 87 I
was just above noise level with many SP stns. I was however able to get a clean
sweep in the first hours on 20 however 40 and 80m phone SP activity was very
low.

Thanks to all the SP stations for the Qs

Paul VE3SY